We have reopened for Business!
We are pleased, thrilled, relieved, and excited to announce we have reopened for all your eye care needs!!!
Here at Franklin Family Eyecare, we’ve been keeping a close eye on the developments surrounding COVID-19 (also known as coronavirus).
The safety of our patients and employees is our top priority. While awaiting instructions from State officials, we have begun the process of reopening the office, to continue serving you. We will stringently follow the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including social distancing.
In order to maintain a safe environment, we will be implementing the following measures at our practice.
- Pre-appointment wellness forms. Before your appointment, we will text you a link to a wellness form. This is to ensure the safety of both our employees and other patients. If you are feeling unwell, or show any symptoms of COVID-19, please get in touch with us to reschedule your appointment.
- Curbside waiting. To adhere to social distancing rules, we ask that you please wait in your car when you arrive at our office. Check-in by texting us at our office phone number, and we will text you back when we are ready for you to come in.
- Increased disinfection. We are increasing how frequently we clean and sanitize our office, and employees are mandated to wash their hands, like always. We will also ask that you wash your hands when you step into our practice.
- Mandatory face mask. Absolutely no patient will be admitted into our space without a proper face mask. Please notify us ahead of time if you elect against wearing a face mask so we can remove you from the schedule.
- You will notice that space has been re-arranged to comply with social distancing rules. We have also erected physical barriers from the desk and other stations in the practice to minimize contact between you and our staff.
Thank you for your understanding, as we are going into an era in which we have to all contribute towards preventing the spread of this dangerous virus that has inflicted such a damaging blow to our personal lives.
Dr. Josephine & Staff